The evening hours may feel like the end of the day. For parents, they represent the start of their second shift.
In this engaging book, you’ll learn how to create an evening routine that works for parent and child. By focusing on a two-hour window every evening, you can meet your child’s needs while also meeting your own. You’ll be able to:
• Bond with your children over a nutritious dinner
• Help your children with their homework
• Read with your children before bed
• Get your children to bed at a reasonable hour (that’s a lot earlier than you might expect it to be)
• Enjoy some “me” time after kids are in bed.
PRIME TIME PARENTING
The Two-Hour A Day Secret to Raising Great Kids